Use of our Website www.littleknox.co.uk
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Where used, cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it. However, you should note that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of the website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
Use of Your Information
The information we may collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
3. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure servers that have SSl Certificates issued by leading certificate authorities. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site are encrypted to ensure its safety.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
3. To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
We do not store your credit card details which are encrypted and cannot be accessed by us.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Use of personal information for limited purposes
We collect your personal information so that we can provide you with a service, such information is used to -
- Verify your identity
- Administer the service
- Notify you of new or changed services
- Comply with laws and regulations in applicable jurisdictions
- To communicate with you
Cloud based applications
Your personal information is used by us on cloud based applications which is password protected and only accessed by authorised personnel.
Physical storage of personal information
Since all our applications are cloud based and with the exception of printing an invoice we do not hold any personal information in paper form.
We have limited presence on social media.
Access to Information
All individuals have the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy or deletion of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.